We highly suggest you ship using customs broker Arturo Arauz who will arrange shipment to Panama
Shipping to Panama:
- Exhibitors can select ANY shipping company to ship their items to Panama.
- To avoid delays or issues with shipment and customs Panama, we suggest ALL Items go through customs broker: Arturo Arauz who will arrange delivery to the convention center.
- By ocean, Port of Balboa, Panama.?
- By air: Tocumen International Airport.
Receiving Shipments in Panama:
- By AIR we recommend you ship your items at least 2 weeks before the installation dates.
- By Ocean, please contact Arturo Arauz, S.A. for the transit time required.
- Once in Panama your shipment will be cleared and stored by Arturo Arauz, S.A. for delivery to your booth in ATLAPA.
- There is a charge for the services of the customs broker Arturo Arauz, S.A., please contact them below for detailed ?pricing based on the items you are shipping.
Mark your boxes with the following information:
Latin Tyre & Auto Parts (Your Exhibitor Name)
Centro de Convenciones Amador
Cuidad de Panama, Rep. de Panama
NOFITY PARTY (CUSTOMS BROKER):
Agent:? Lic. Rosa María Ortega
Vía Espa?a, Edificio Orión, Primer Piso, Oficina N o 1-A
Panamá, Rep. de Panamá
(CC to): firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: There are fees applicable to the shipment of your goods. Contact Arturo Arauz for contact information and pricing.
- We offer exhibitors FREE storage of boxed items in the shipment receiving area of Amador Convention Center from July 14-20, 2019
- All items MUST:?
- Be in pallets, boxes or crates.
- Have proper labeling click here to download label.?
Bringing samples with you for the expo as carry-on or checked-in luggage into the airport will create delays at the airport.
- You may do so, but ?the process is complicated.
- Customs of Panama and the expo customs agent Arturo Arauz S.A. recommends exhibitors ship their ?items through DFL, FEDEX, or UPS to avoid delays at the airport when bringing the items with you as carry-on.
- If you bring items with you please be prepared with the following:
- Please bring with you a commercial invoice of your items to present to customs upon arrival in the airport in Panama.
- State on the invoice that the “Items are not for re-sale. For promotional use only / Los productos no son para reventa. Para uso promocional solamente.”?
- Send your arrival information to Arturo Arauz (customs broker) for airport assistance.?Note there is a charge for all their services, contact them directly for details.
- If your flight arrives after 9:00 PM your merchandise will have to remain in the airport until the next day.?
- If you pay customs duties on your merchandise you will be allowed to take the merchandise where you choose while in ?Panama.
- If you do not pay the customs duties/taxes then a customs agent must accompany you the ATLAPA Convention Center.? The merchandise is not allowed to leave the Convention Center unless ?duties are paid at the airport or at the convention center.
Arturo Arauz offers the service of being at the airport to assist exhibitors with carry on promotional items brought with them.
Boxes to be returned at show end:
- Exhibitors are able to store empty boxes (if properly labeled) at the shipment receiving area of the Amador Convention Center from July 14-20, 2019.
- Expo staff will return empty boxes to exhibitors at the show end (July 19, 2019 beginning at 4:00 p.m.) for your post-show ?packing and shipping needs.
- All items MUST:
- Be in pallets, boxes or crates.
- Have proper labeling ??Return to Booth Labels